ENG / LEGAL NOTICE
1. IDENTIFICATION: In compliance with the reporting obligations contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11 of the Spanish Law, on Society and Electronic Commerce Information Services, the following data is reflected: the company owner of www.eratema.es is GRUPO ERATEMA S.L. (hereinafter Eratema), established in Barón de Cárcer, 34- 4ª planta 46001 VALENCIA – ESPAÑA. número C.I.F: B96786785 registered in the Commercial Register. Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. USERS: Access and /or use of this website attribute the condition of USER, which will accept, from such access and/or use, the Terms and Conditions listed here. The above conditions apply regardless of the Terms of that in his case be enforceable.
3. USE OF THE SITE: www.eratema.es provides access to multiple information, services, programs or data (hereinafter “content”) on internet, property of Eratema or its licensors to which the USER could have access to. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility also extends to the registration data that was required to access to certain services or contents. When registering, the USER is responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER could be provided with a password of which will be responsible, pledging to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER commits itself to make an appropriate use of content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums and newsgroups) that Eratema offers through its website with informative purpose but not limitative, not to use for (i) engaging in illegal, unlawful or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate racist, xenophobic, pornographic illegal, apology of terrorism or against human right content or propaganda; (iii) cause damage to the logical and physical systems of Eratema, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage; (iv) attempt to access and use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. Eratema reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions which violate the respect for the dignity of the person, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, offensive to youth or childhood, public order or security or that in their opinion shall not be suitable for publication. In any case, Eratema will not be responsible for the opinion expressed by users through forums, chat, or other participation tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION: Eratema fulfills the guidelines of the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13th December on Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21st December of the Spanish Law that ensures a proper use and handling of personal user data. To assure this, along with every form to gather personal data on the services that the user can request, Eratema will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the conditions under which data will be processed in each case, informing the user of the responsibility for the file created, the address of the person responsible, the possibility of making use of his rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of processing and data communications to third parties when necessary. Also, Eratema reports that fulfill the Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, and the user consent to the processing of his e-mail for commercial purposes will be requested at any time.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: Eratema itself or as an assignee, owns all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (without limitation, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by Eratema or its licensors. All rights reserved. Under the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Spanish Intellectual Property Law, it is expressly prohibited the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including any means of making available, fully or partially, of the contents of this site for commercial purposes, in any form or by any technical means, without Eratema permission. The portal elements can be viewed and even printed, copied or stored on a computer hard drive on condition that it is only and exclusively for personal and private use. USER must abstain from removing, altering or manipulating any protection device or security system installed in Eratema pages.
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: Eratema is not responsible in any circumstances for damages of any nature that may cause, including without limitation: errors or omissions in the content, non-availability of the portal or transmission of virus or malware programs through content, despite having taken all necessary technical measures to prevent it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: Eratema reserves the right to make changes deemed appropriate in its website without prior notice, and it may change, delete or add content and services as well as the way in which they are presented or located on its website.
8. LINKS: In the case that www.eratema.es contains links or hyperlinks to other websites, Eratema will not exercise any control over such sites and content. In no case Eratema will assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to an outside website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, scope, veracity, validity or constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of the hyperlinks or other internet sites. Equally, the inclusion of these external links shall not imply any kind of association, merger or involvement in related organisations.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: Eratema reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or services offered without prior notice, on its own initiative or at its own request or that of a third party, to users who fail to meet current Terms and Conditions of Use.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Eratema will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its website, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may be applicable under the Law.
11. MODIFICATION OF THE CURRENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: Eratema may change at any time the conditions specified here, being duly published as they appear here. The mentioned conditions will be in effect during the time they are displayed and will be valid until they are modified by other duly published conditions.
12. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between Eratema and the USER will be governed by Spanish legislation and any controversy will come under the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Valencia.