• Information on the country, the business environment, competition and trends in new markets.
• Analysis of price/quality mechanisms in the target market.
• Distribution channel analysis.
• Segmentation and micro-segmentation: outline of target segments.
• Marketing mix adaptation to successfully approach the target segments of the new market.
• Analysis of the business environment, the marketing mix, the points of sale and the consumer insights for European, South American and Chinese markets.
SUPPORT FOR TENDERS OF MULTILATERAL ORGANIZATIONS
• Selection of opportunities adjusted to the features of the company.
• Support for the drafting of financial, administrative and technical offers .
ERATEMA builds a multidisciplinary team together with their clients in order to integrate the Business Intelligence and market data systems that the client already has into the models.
In order to achieve this goal, ERATEMA collaborates with their clients from the early stage of design of the study and up to following them up in the process of using the data in the decision-making process. ERATEMA generates Market Intelligence by resorting to two complementary tools:
1. Market modelling: ERATEMA develops statistical and econometrical models in order to explain and forecast consumer and market behaviours, thus allowing to simulate the results of different strategies and tactics. We also assist our clients in the effective use of these models in the decision-making process.
2. Market research with methodological design, data collection and data analysis carried out by our own specialized, highly qualified personnel. Two of the differential values in the carrying out of this process are the application of innovative techniques which extract the maximum value of information, on the one hand, and strict quality control throughout the entire process, on the other hand.
CONSUMER BEHAVIOUR MODELS
What makes consumers behave the way they do and what levers can the company use in order to influence them?
· Segmentation and micro-segmentation models: generation of price / quality ratios in each segment.
· Determination of lifestyles and characterization of their relevant consumer behaviours.
· Measurements of the impact of the marketing mix attributes on behaviour.
· Mechanisms which impact consumer perception and measurements of the impact on their real behaviour.
· Sale forecasting.
EXPERIENCE: Consum, Matutano, MTN Nigeria, Pans & Company and Ros Casares
SUPPORT FOR INTERNATIONALISATION
Are there niches in a new market?
Which is the best way to enter a new market?
EXPERIENCE: Bayer, General Óptica and Tau Cerámica
MODELS FOR PRICE ARCHITECTURE
How does demand respond to the variations in the company’s price architecture?
· Forecast of the impact of price variations on demand.
· Analysis of the perception bias of the client towards complex pricing models.
EXPERIENCE: Burger King and Consum
MODELS OF SALE FORECASTING OF A NEW PRODUCT OR NEW OPENING
How much, and in what time frame, is a new product or new point of sale going to yield?
· Models for sales volume forecasting.
· Measurement of the impact of the elements of product, service, or point of sale design on the desired sales target.
EXPERIENCE: Burger King, Consum and Tau Cerámica